On Monday, we will hold a community kickoff event for the week. Our goal is to help you make personal connections with the people that can help sustain your work and to set up all the conversations that you will have for the rest of the week. Attending the kickoff will allow you to form a strong base for your community conversations throughout the week and help set the agenda for the community. Here's our rough schedule for the day:
- 10:00 | Welcome and Introduction. Holly Ross and Donna Benjamin
- 10:30 - 11:30 | Community Mixers. Donna will run a series of ice breaker activities that will get you up and moving as you meet the people in the community who have the same questions or ideas that you do.
- 11:30 - 12:30 | Breakouts Session 1. You'll break out into small teams to share common concerns, identify questions you want answered, and learn from each other too. Each group will have a note taker who shares three key takeaways from your group.
- 12:30 - 13:30 | Lunch on your own. Grab your new friends and enjoy the Barcelona view.
- 14:00 - 15:00 | Breakouts Session 2. You'll break out into small teams to share common concerns, identify questions you want answered, and learn from each other too. Each group will have a note taker who shares three key takeaways from your group.
- 15:00 - 16:00 | Report outs, BoF and Sprint scheduling. Note takers from each group identify key issues from each discussion. We'll use these issues to create BoF and Sprint topics for the rest of the week.
- 16:00 - 17:00 | First time attendee social. Let's go show the new DrupalCon attendees what Drupal community is all about. Even if you're a Con veteran, we invite you to join the social and make our first-timers feel extra welcome.
Ready to join us? Just fill out the form below to RSVP.