Request a Visa Invitation Letter
The Drupal Association is happy to issue an official letter of invitation to registered DrupalCon attendees who must obtain a visa for travel to the United States. Please note this letter does not constitute any financial commitment on the part of the conference.
If you're visiting from outside the US, you may need a visa. Please review the United States Visitor Visa requirements, as you may qualify for our Visa Waiver Program.
We urge everyone that requires a visa to travel to apply for the Visa as early as possible. Specific questions regarding visas should be directed to your local embassy or immigration office.
When can I expect my Letter?
Invitation letters are generated and mailed on Fridays. In addition to a physical copy of your letter, you will also recieve a PDF copy via email. Letters are mailed through the United States Postal Service which can take 2-4 weeks for delivery. You may pay to have your letter expedited via UPS or FedEx.
The final day to request a visa invitation letter is April 24, 2015.
- You must be registered for DrupalCon to request an invitation
- All information must match exactly what is printed on your passport
- Passports cannot expire earlier than 3 months after the conference.
- If your request for visa is denied your ticket will be refunded
- Your privacy is important to us. This information is only accessible by Drupal Association staff.