10 tips about Drush
Last year, I wrote my second book on Drush: Drush for Developers. In this session I will share the 10 most important tips that I have learned while using, contributing and writing about Drush. They will give you a foundation to be able to set up tools to manage Drupal projects within a team.
Here is the list:
- Installation methods.
- Structuring command invocations.
- Keeping configuration and code in sync.
- Configuring cron.
- Running long tasks.
- Logging messages.
- Error handling and debugging.
- Managing local and remote environments.
- Moving configuration, commands and aliases out of Drupal.
- Setting up a development workflow.
I will prepare short recordings with examples for each of these tips so we can discuss them.