Request a Visa Letter
The Drupal Association is happy to issue an official letter of invitation to registered DrupalCon attendees who must obtain a visa for travel to Vienna. Please note this letter does not constitute any financial commitment on the part of the conference.
If you're visiting from outside Austria, you may need a visa. Please review the Austria visitor visa requirements, as you may qualify for a visa exemption.
We urge everyone that requires a visa to apply for it as early as possible. Specific questions regarding visas should be directed to your local Austria consulate, embassy or immigration office.
How do I receive my letter?
If you have purchased a ticket, you can generate your visa letter right now. Please fill in the form below with your information. You will need to provide your Ticket ID, which is the six digit code shown on your Tickets page in your DrupalCon Account. Once you complete the below form, you can click on your Tickets page and will see the hyperlinked Visa text to click and download your letter. If you have any issues with your letter, or after you fill out the below form your Visa Letter does not appear, please contact our Help Desk.
- You must be registered for DrupalCon to request an invitation.
- All information must match exactly what is printed on your passport.
- Passports cannot expire earlier than 3 months after the conference.
- If your request for visa is denied your ticket will be refunded.
- Your privacy is important to us. This information is only accessible by Drupal Association staff.