5 Years being CTO and Business Owner: What I would have done different
5 to 6 years ago I was working with 5 other people in a small office in Zurich Switzerland and built small Drupal sites for clients.
Today we are almost 40 people working in 3 locations on 3 continents, together speak more then 20 languages and make multiple millions of revenue and I barelly produce any code anymore.
Time to share my experience with you.
In this session I will look back to the last 5 years of serving as CTO and Business Owner of these locations. And will cover these topics:
- Which decisions we took we where super happy about
- Which decision we rather regret and how we worked around our failures
- What I would do different if I would go throught he same thing again
- Why diversification is healthy and important
This is session is interesting for you if:
- You are in the beginning of your career and wanna learn what works, what doesn't
- You are planning to open another office in another location in the world or just another team in the same place
- You are in the same situation as I am and just wanna share experiencea