Building mobile apps in android/iOS with Drupal site as backend
In this session we will do a case study of a project we did where we used drupal website to serve as backend for serving content and talking to android and iOS mobile apps. Points to be covered will be -
1. Web services in Drupal. Basic concepts and how they work.
2. json and xml data interchange formats.
3. How we can make a website and a mobile app talk to each other, and share content, do things.
4. Using drupal website to serve content to mobile apps using web services and vice versa.
5. Advantages of this approach.
6. How we could have done it better.