Drupal 8 Services securely with Angular JS
This session will highlight on how to use Drupal 8 as headless Drupal and consume services on front end with Angular JS. In this session we will talk about Security framework we have developed in our projects.
We will be showing how to structurally accept content from Drupal and create different widgets on front end.
Presentation will include hands on example on how to expose Drupal 8 content as JSON services and use Angular JS to display content on front end.
Take aways / Problem we faced and solution :-
1. How to enable / active the REST services
2. How to create custom REST services when we needed
3. How to test the REST services.
4. How to create Angular app.
5. How to consume REST services in Angular app.