Commerce 2.x: Lessons learned
Commerce 2.0 is the result of a two and a half year development process. It removes the need for over half of the most popular Commerce 1.x contrib modules, mainly through better architecture and a better understanding of needed features. What did we learn along the way?
- How we leveraged core APIs, and helped build them
- How we chose which battles are worth fighting
- How we optimized for developer happiness
- Where it went right and where it went wrong
- How many laptops were stolen, lost, and destroyed along the way.
After this session you will have a better overview of how Drupal 8 can help you write better applications, how Commerce 2.x can help you create better eCommerce sites, and how you can be a better developer in general.
Coding and Development
When & Where
Wednesday, 27 September, 2017 - 10:45 to 11:45