Headless, stateless, DB-less: how Kurier.at is transforming digital production with Drupal, NodeJS and Platform.sh
Join Adam Zielinski (CTO Telekurier Online Medien GmbH), Julia Pradel (Community Manager, Hubert Burda Media) and Andrew Melck (Regional Manager, Platform.sh GmbH) to find out how kurier.at is taking a best-of-breed approach to innovation in publishing:
- Using strengths of Thunder distribution to provide rich, deep content and keep editors happy (including an overview of Thunder and the ideabehind the distribution)
- Enriching content using a Retresco semantic engine to enhance user engagement and increase relevance of published content
- Blazing fast page building of responsive pages with IPE for audience development in a time-sensitive environment.
- Fully Headless Drupal to enable device-agnostic content creation and distribution.
- Publishing to a range of endpoints via NodeJS, making for a faster, better reader experience and lower project costs.
- Accelerated development process with Platform.sh, enabling continuous delivery - from feature branch to production in no time.
- Business innovation (new features) supported by cutting edge technology, optimised development workflow and flexible, resilient infrastructure.
When & Where
Wednesday, 27 September, 2017 - 17:00 to 18:00