From a Single fighter to a Team player
I am going to share my experience working with drupal for the last 11 years.
I started developing drupal as a hobby working alone without financial incentive. After 11 years, I have been working in a team of 2-6 of a pan-european company, in team where I collaborate with multiple companies and helping a government body creating in-house drupal team.
In this session, I am going to share the transition that I had, the change of mindset I had and of course, the challenge I faced as a south-east-asian developer working in Europe.
After the session, the audience should know about
- How to face your language barrier.
- How to cope with social dan cultural differences.
- How to deal with different organization cultures.
- How to change a mindset from “I can do everything” to task delegation.
- How it is “done” is better than “perfect”.
Hopefully we can have a insightful discussion in the Q&A session of this presentation.
When & Where
Tuesday, 26 September, 2017 - 14:50 to 15:15