All general conference programs such as training, summits, sessions, BOFs, and keynotes will be hosted at the Messe Wien Exhibition & Congress Centre. We will be utilizing the North entrances, which are located on the east side of the building, off the corner of Messestrauße and Ausstellungstraße. Social events may be located off-site. Please see our Social Events listings for details.
Vienna is a well-connected city and the capital of Austria. It will be accessible by planes, trains, and automobiles alike.
Full travel information for plane, train and ground transportation to Vienna will be updated soon.
Ground Transportation within Vienna
We have received a discount to purchase ground transportation tickets through Wiener Linien for attendees during your stay. To purchase, please visit the website and follow the instructions on their site:
- Choose the duration of your stay (1 - 5 days),
- Choose your start date (September is toward the end of the scroll)
- Select if you need an airport transfer* and input the dates of your airport return. The City Airport Tran is separate from public transportation, but you have the opportunity to purchase a ticket for that here as well.
- Enter your personal information
- Be sure to download the Wiener Linien phone app so that your tickets are readily available while you are traveling.
*Airport (CAT) tickets are only available <90 days in advance, so we suggest waiting until mid-July or August to purchase tickets through this system.