Drupal Public Sector Exchange - DPSX
DPSX via its events brings leading experts, entrepreneurs, public sector intrapreneurs and visionaries together to discuss the future of the Drupal in the Public Sector. The group is cross departmental and its focus is across the public sector, from innovation in healthcare to DAAS for centrally administered sites...
The aim is to use real-world business cases to engage the audience across the private and public sector in brainstorming solutions to the adoption and maturation of Drupal based services and solutions.
The discussions would centre around:
- The political challenges of having a single platform in government
- Available .Gov distributions
- Managing diversity in government
- Selling by building business cases
- When Open becomes closed and proprietary