The DrupalCon Logo
- Note: The word "Drupal" and the wordmark logo are registered trademarks of Dries Buytaert. For the Drupal wordmark, please view the usage guidelines on Drupal.com.
- The DrupalCon logo is a key building block of the visual identity of an event, and is the primary visual element that identifies a DrupalCon. The logo should never be embellished, outlined, or altered in any way. You can find the approved version below.
- We invite you to take the logo and work it into your own designs during DrupalCon, but we do ask that you use the logo respectfully and comply with the DrupalCon Code of Conduct and within our Brand Guidelines.
Download the DrupalCon Pittsburgh logo kit here. Download the DrupalCon Lille logo kit here.
Speakers and Session Recording
- When you agree to speak at DrupalCon, you consent for your talk to be recorded in audio and possibly video format. All speakers will be asked to review and accept the speaker agreement, to be published online.
- We reserve the right to publicly distribute and publish these recordings under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license.
- Your session material, including content and recordings, may be used in various promotions or for other related endeavors. This material may also appear on the Drupal Association's website, social media channels or other digital mediums controlled by the Drupal Association.
- Participants may be recorded and their images captured via screenshot when actively taking part in a presentation.
How to Opt-Out
If you do not wish images of yourself to be published, you may opt out by contacting our Help Desk and best efforts will be done to accommodate your request.
Thank you to Open Source Bridge, from whom this media policy was heavily influenced.
Thank you and have fun!