The DrupalCon Logo
- Note: The word "Drupal" and the wordmark logo are registered trademarks of Dries Buytaert. For the Drupal wordmark, please view the usage guidelines on Drupal.com.
- The DrupalCon logo is a key building block of the visual identity of an event, and is the primary visual element that identifies a DrupalCon. The logo should never be embellished, outlined, or altered in any way. You can find the approved version below.
- We encourage you to incorporate the logo into your own designs during DrupalCon. However, we kindly request that you use the logo with respect and in adherence to the DrupalCon Code of Conduct and our Brand Guidelines.
Speakers and Session Recording
- When you accept an invitation to speak at DrupalCon, you grant consent for your presentation to be recorded in both audio and possibly video formats. All speakers will be required to review and accept the speaker agreement, which will be made available online.
- We retain the right to publicly distribute and publish these recordings under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license.
- Your session materials, including content and recordings, may be utilized in various promotional activities and related initiatives. They may also be featured on the Drupal Association's website, social media platforms, or other digital mediums controlled by the Drupal Association.
- Participants may be recorded, and their images may be captured via screenshots when actively participating in a presentation.
If you prefer not to have images of yourself published, you have the option to opt out by contacting our Help Desk. We will make every effort to accommodate your request.
We would like to extend our gratitude to Open Source Bridge, as their media policy heavily influenced ours.
Thank you, and enjoy your participation in DrupalCon!