Drupal & Quality Assurance
This is how the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) defines quality assurance.
In this presentation we will discuss the growing need for rigorous quality assurance systems. When the internet was young and everything was markup and flat, QA was nice but not necessary. With the rise of Web 2.0 and the increasing popularity of CMS’s being used to fill a need for dynamic websites Quality Assurance is now a requirement.
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested in developing a Quality Assurance department within their organizations
- Anyone interested in improving an existing Quality Assurance department
- Anyone interested in exchanging ideas for testing Drupal
What you will learn?
- What is Quality Assurance
- Quality Assurance vs Testing
- What is the role of Quality Assurance in a Drupal Project
- How to test Drupal sites
- When to test Drupal Sites
- Test planning and Documentation
- What testing tools are available
- How do I improve my process
Krista Trovato has 20+ years of software quality assurance and development experience, 10+ years of security and compliance testing and website development experience and 7 years of Drupal development experience. Krista is the QA Manager at Blink Reaction and co-founder of Peerless design, a small internet security business in Winchester, VA. Learn more about Krista at http://pdiwebdesign.com/about-krista