Drupal Security Made Simple
Security of websites and the data that is hosted and transmitted is one of the most important and most overlooked parts of website development. This Drupal and Security presentation is intended to provide practical information, discuss what the risks are, how to assess risk and how to protect your Drupal website. We will introduce the principles of security and threat modeling, discuss the OWASP top 10 and how to ensure your Drupal site meets all the requirements to protect against the most common attacks.
Don’t become a victim.
Who Should Attend?
- Project and Product Managers
- Quality Assurance staff
- Anyone interested in ensuring the security and integrity of a drupal site
- Security Principals
- What are the risks?
- How to assess and mitigate the risks
- What Drupal modules to use to protect your site
- OWASP Top 10
- Who are these hackers and why they want your stuff?
- How to assess for and meet security requirements?
Krista Trovato has 20+ years of software quality assurance and development experience, 10+ years of security and compliance testing and website development experience and 7 years of Drupal development experience. Krista is the QA Manager at Blink Reaction and co-founder of Peerless design, a small internet security business in Winchester, VA. Learn more about Krista at http://pdiwebdesign.com/about-krista