How do you prepare for 25 million page views a month?
You find out from a client that estimated expected traffic after launch is 25 million page views a month. Development has started and you’re already starting to scramble on how you’re gonna refactor code to handle this onslaught. After you pick yourself off the ground, you need to come up with a plan on how to keep the project on track while also making sure your application is prepared to handle this large volume. This session will go over:
- Identifying potential issues
- CDN as your front line
- Condensing server requests
- Scaling vertically/horizontally
- Leveraging Drupal community’s cache options
- Drupal bootstrap: "There's levels to this"