How Pac-12 Networks Delivers Live TV with Drupal
Pac-12 Networks is the Linear Television Networks and Digital Platform of the Pac-12 Conference: 7 TV Networks, Pac-12.com, the 12 Official Athletics Sites for Our Schools, and Pac-12 Now TV Everywhere Apps.
We broadcast over 1200 live events per year across our platform! During our presentation, you'll learn how we've integrated Drupal with our internal broadcast systems to automate delivery of live events at scale on Desktop, Mobile, and TV.
Specific Areas We'll Cover:
- APIs: Using Drupal Services to provide a backend for mobile apps, set-top box apps, and everything else.
- Headless Drupal: Leveraging Backbone.js for a dynamic interface that doesn't rely on old fashioned theming approaches to render our responsive experiences.
- Data: How we aggregate content across our network to give fans the most relevant experience.
- Enterprise Systems Integration: How we integrated internal and external systems to deliver real-time data to consumers.
- Going Big with a Tiny Team: How we continuously deliver big features without a lot of drama with a four person engineering team.