Look Ma, no code! Create dynamic custom page layouts with Panels, Design Suite and Scald
Learn to build dynamic, flexible custom Drupal pages without every having to open a code editor, using Design Suite, Scald, Panels, Image Styles and Manual Crop. With these modules you don’t need a developer, or even a rudimentary grasp of PHP to easily implement custom-designed pages for your Drupal site. Each module offers site-building power on its own, but the real strength becomes evident when you use them together:
- Build modular layouts with Design Suite without having to write a line of PHP
- Assemble Design Suite layouts into custom pages using Panels
- Use Scald to organize and route image/video files into Design Suite layouts
- Apply Image Styles and Manual Crop for image variations without multiple files
- Learn how to model content for design power and flexibility
An understanding of HTML and CSS is helpful, but not required.