Building your DevOps gameplan
Are you feeling the pain and chaos of web development and want to bring the promise of DevOps to your organization? This session is for anyone that wants to be an agent for change within their organization.
Whether you are a developer or a sysadmin or a business owner, it's easy to tell when things aren't quite right in your development lifecycle, and a lot harder to figure out how to get things on track. There is lot's of good content on tools and technology to help streamline your development and operations, but technology alone isn't enough to change your organization for the better. In this session, we'll look at creating a devops gameplan for your organziation by addressing the systems, beliefs, and behaviors that are holding you back.
Some of the topics we'll dig into include:
- Using the Toyota Kata to build and communicate a plan for change
- Providing visibility into the current state to communicate the problems
- Identifying and shifting the beliefs that are holding back your team
- Determining when technology and tools are worth investing in, and when it's not the limiting factor
- Gaining momentum through small wins
Be the DevOps you want to see in the world.