In this talk we'll look at the benefits Browserify and walk through practical examples, including:
- Organizing your code into smaller modules for better reuse.
- Requiring 3rd-party modules from npm.
- Separating your JS application's markup into clean template files.
- Transpiling ES2015 (ES6) code to ES5 with Babelify.
- Minifying code with Uglify.
- Setting up super fast incremental builds with Watchify.
- Extracting shared dependencies into common files with automatic code-splitting.
Whether working with Drupal 7, 8, or a headless frontend, you'll come away with a deeper understanding of what Browserify is and concrete steps to integrate it into your workflow.