Every software development group tests its products, yet delivered software often has defects. Test engineers strive to catch bugs before a product is released, but they always creep in and they often reappear, even with the best manual testing processes. Automated software testing is the best way to increase the effectiveness, efficiency and coverage of your software testing. In this training, you will learn how to automate web applications for testing purposes.
You will learn how important it is to do automated web testing and how you can save costs and time using one of the automated tools like Selenium.
Session 1: Introduction to Selenium
- Importance of Selenium for Automation over different tools
- Advantage of selecting best and user compatible language for scripting.
- Advantage of working with every browser.
Session 2: Installation of Automation Environment (Hands On)
- Selenium Framework and how it works.
- Setting up selenium infrastructure for testing
Session 3: Selenium IDE: Use-cases and Coverage (Hands On)
- Hands on building of a test script with recording and playback feature using Selenium IDE
Session 4: Selenium Web Driver: Use-cases and Coverage (Hands On)
- Hands on building of an Integrated Selenium Test using Selenium Webdriver for Testing
Session 5: Selenium Data Driven: Use-cases and Coverage (Hands On)
Session 6: Integrating Selenium with PHPUnit (Hands On)
- Learn how to integrate Selenium with PHPUnit to create functional and acceptance tests.
Session 7: Selenium - Consideration in Agile Development Process and Continuous Integration
- Writing maintainable and reusable Selenium test scripts for regressions.
- Aspects of Selenium in Agile Development and Continuous Integration
- QA Engineers who want to migrate from manual testing to automated testing using selenium.
- QA Engineers who are looking to automate their test case for effective testing.
- Developers who are willing to write test cases for their own code.
- Solution Architects who want to evaluate and learn Selenium, which can be used in their project lifecycle.
- Basic knowledge of Object Oriented Programming.
- Also, you must have the minimum system requirements to run a Drupal 8 site (No Drupal 8 knowledge is necessary).
- We will send you the detailed list of all the instructions some days prior to the training.
Mac or Windows Machine with Eclipse, Selenium and Composer. We will send you a detailed list of instructions prior to the training.
Date: May 9, 2016
Time: 9:00am - 5:00pm
Cost: $450 early bird rate (through April 15), $500 regular rate - includes light breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks
Training Company: Blisstering Solutions
Trainers: Lokesh Soni & Aditya Ghan
Drupal Version: N/A