Facilitating happy, high performing distributed teams
An opportunity to share tips and tools for what you've found works or problems you want help with.
At Deeson we've found a mix of tools, processes and relationship building is key. And that sharing what works for us and learning from others is invaluable.
- Are there tools that you find that really make a difference?
- Any team events or activities that help people get to know each other?
- How do you spot if someone isn't happy or engaged?
- What methods works or doesn't work for different types of personalities?
- Is always-on Slack a blessing or a curse?
- Do in-person events matter or can everything be done online?
- Do you have a structured way of supporting the team to get know each other well?