Choosing Drupal - Insights from an Irish multinational
In 2014, Glanbia selected Drupal as the CMS of choice for marketing sites. This session will outline the decision-making process used, and what Drupal agencies can learn when pitching Drupal.
- People who work in large organisations who are evaluating Drupal.
- Companies that pitch to large organisations who would like to understand the selection process
- People interested in Drupal's reputation and perception
What will your session accomplish and what will attendees walk away having learned
Struggling to sell Drupal to clients?
Ever wondered what goes into the decision making process when choosing a CMS?
Here we will offer key insights into the sales process from Annertech and Glanbia.
- What is the rationale behind selecting a standard CMS in the first place.
- What are the key factors used when chosing a CMS.
- What multinationals need from a CMS.
- What Drupal's competition looks like.
- How Drupal is perceived.
- Where Drupal is considered weak, and what you can do about that
- Where does Drupal shine, and how you can capitalize on that