How to grow stable and recurring revenue for your Drupal shop
Most Drupal shops depend on their project business which has ups and downs from month to month. Many Drupal shops are looking out for ways to grow a sustainable customer base with stable and recurring revenue. This will make the project business more predictable and scalable.
In this session I want to present ways to achieve this goal within the Drupal eco system. In my session I want to answer the following questions:
- How to find and establish strategies to grow recurring revenue with small changes
- How to use your existing project business to gain monthly recurring revenue
- How to build digital assets for yourself instead of for your clients only
- Legal, technical and organizational considerations of Drupal support contracts
- How a new business model effects your existing project business
- Overview of business models that foster recurring revenue
- How to scale your business (and what does scaling mean)
This session will not focus on building new businesses or start-ups. It will focus on the adoption of an existing project based business into a more stable and predictable business model that uses the existing business to grow further. Lean and agile methods to supplement your existing business will be presented.
This session will also highlight, how the adoption of your business influences people, processes and customers and how to avoid conflicts between your project business and your new business model creation process.