Winning and delivering big projects from a small agency perspective
As an small agency you are presented the choice of focusing on little projects or take risks and go for see big clients, assuming they could be a pitfall for the company. If you want to motivate your team and work in projects that span several months, even more than a year, you need to focus on try to win the bigger projects. But first of all, you need to convince CxOs from this big organizations to trust in you as an small agency.
On this session, I want to talk about our experience working for big organizations from our perspective as an small Drupal agency: from the winning of the project to the delivery, step-by-step:
- How to work with much larger organizations than yours: how to adapt your day-to-day work to a big process according to the organization.
- Who should change or adapt their methodology and when
- How to introduce agile into a big organization
- How to handle team culture when working for a big client.
- How to plan your resources in front of deadlines and working peaks
- How to effectively adapt to the impact that bigger clients and projects will have on your team and finances and still be on the driver's sea
This session is intended for project manager and business people of small and big organizations that wants to know how a small agency can handle this type of projects and how they make happy a big client.