Design Principles for Minimum Viable Product
The answer and solution for engaging a user on a site or any app is UX. It is important to design seamless user experience and by seamless we mean an experience that becomes the language of design and tells you about itself.
It is important to design anything in independent parts. And these independent parts are called as MVP's.
- What is Minimum Viable Product and UI/UX:
- Why MVP?
- The MVP is not about the Product but The product itself.
- UI is not UX and UX is UI.
- Some Design Principles:
- Designing User Experience for Minimum Viable Product
- How MVP and Design Principles should go parallel from day one.
- How to featurise UX for MVP.
- Why touring is important for MVP
By the end of session you will be able to:
- Start working on a product with MVP practices.
- How to design MVP using design principles.
- For the web, how colours, position and placement of blocks affect site traffic.
- How is UI different from UX.
- Why touring is important.
Anyone with basic understanding of UX and MVP anc join the session