The Drupal Business Summit is a one-day business event held on Monday at the Baltimore Convention Center.
Join us for a candid peer discussion and networking with other Drupal business executives. We'll share best practices, tips for staying relevant in a fast moving market, how to collaborate and compete, and tools for generating value for your business. During a combination of workshops, round table discussions and a cocktail networking hour, you will create strong connections with your peers in the community.
To ensure an interactive meeting on which all participants can get to know all other participants, we are limiting the number of participants to 100 people. For this reason, only 1-2 people from any single Drupal company or organization may register. To ensure open conversation, vendors are not allowed to attend this event.
Who Should Come
- Company leaders, owners, executives, vice presidents, directors, managers, and decision-makers from a company or organization whose main activity is Drupal.
- This event is for business leaders already using Drupal, not for evaluators of the platform or vendors looking for partners.
Why you should attend
This event will focus on the specific issues and opportunities that Drupal business owners face in their companies. You should attend this event if you want to:
- Become part of a global network of Drupal shops that want to work together
- Learn and share best practices in Drupal business development
- Create the framework for more intense collaboration with some of the key players in other Drupal markets
Date: Monday, April 24
Cost: $199 advanced | $250 on-site