¡Viva la Revolución!- How to Start a DevOps Transformation at your Workplace
If you spend time with DevOps practitioners from other companies, read books like The Phoenix Project, or learn about the transformations of companies like Amazon, LinkedIn, and Etsy: you will realize at least one of the following:
- Your company can be a lot more efficient at delivering value to the customer.
- The quality-of-life for you and your peers has much room for improvement.
This may inspire you to start a similar transformation at your company, especially if you’re fully invested in its purpose and mission.
In order for your company/department to be successful in the long term, you’ll need help to make positive change happen and to make it stick. You can’t do it on your own.
What do you do next?
This presentation gives you access to the tools and knowledge to start your own DevOps transformation where you work, by:
- Establishing a sense of urgency
- Creating a core group to help make the change happen
- Creating and communicating a vision of what you want to accomplish
- Empowering others to act on the vision
- And much, much more!
This presentation is intended for both managers and individual contributors alike. No prior experience is necessary. Come one, come all!
- The Phoenix Project
- The Goal
- Confidence: How Winning Streaks and Losing Streaks Begin and End
- Leading Change