Agile with a Lowercase 'a': The Art of Collaborative Project Management
As a small agency, we are always striving to be more efficient, and maximize the tools we have. How can we work smarter not harder, and spend more time focused on our client’s business problem? We chose to develop and follow a process rooted in agile, but with a nimble approach that requires, dev, design, ux, strategy and account to individually contribute to the success of the project.
Join Kylie Forcinito, an accomplished account manager and veteran of the agency world, and Nick Switzer, development team lead with 7 years of Drupal and agency experience, to learn how they came together to produce a version of agile tailored to the world of budget constraints, short timelines, limited resources and required deliverables. Come learn how to collaboratively plan and execute a large development project with a small team - all disciplines are welcome!
Questions we’ll address in this talk include:
- How can I involve my whole team in project planning and scoping without blowing my budget?
- How do you successfully manage a project without a PMP certified scrum master?
- What is the best way to keep the team focused on the bigger picture without losing track of project details?
- How much documentation do we need to successfully provide working software?
- How do I satisfy my client’s contract and budget needs, while keeping collaboration a priority?