Anti-Crash Course: How to Avoid Drupal’s Most Common Pitfalls
What are Drupal’s most common project wreckers and what steps can you take to ensure your project’s success?
Join FFW Center of Excellence Director Ray Saltini and FFW Manager of Learning and Contributions David Hernandez as they explain how to recognize if your project is on a collision course and how to steer clear of project management, architectural and development related traps.
This session is for every manager and decision maker who needs their next Drupal project to be successful.
In this session you will learn how to:
- plan and execute a successful discovery and content audit
- avoid feature creep and phase-in smarter customer centered features
- develop user stories that will guide your development, QA and UAT
- plan for optimal use of multi-site projects
- tap into the Drupal community to accelerate your learning and ensure your success
- and much more.