Better Agile Drupal Sprints: leverage Jira for good
You've got a great team of agile architects and developers who are making great progress through the backlog; and you're working with a group of enthusiastic product owners who are writing good, clear user stories and acceptance criteria. As a project manager or scrummaster managing a large, distributed team, are the ways you can further improve, and get your deliverables out the door more quickly and efficiently?
We'll cover the tools and techniques for success at each stage of your Agile project as well as review real-life challenges and how to overcome them. You'll walk away with an-depth review of 12 tips and tricks to apply to your next project and help you become a Jira expert!
- additional ceremonies you should consider adding to your agile lineup
- how to prepare for these ceremonies with JIRA
- streamline your Sprint End Demo using JQL and filters in JIRA
- leverage Components in JIRA
- how to use Sub-Tasks in your sprints
- organization out of chaos: manage your grooming sessions
- methods for pointing tickets with large teams
- using custom fields in JIRA
- using JIRA REST API for custom reporting