Improving your Drupal 8 development workflow
Drupal 8 has changed a lot and the process for building a Drupal site is not the exception.
During this session, you will learn how to use composer to improve your development workflow and reduce project setup and onboarding time, implement automated analysis tools for code review and code coverage and finally how to build and artifact and deploy your project.
Learning Objectives & Outcomes
- Using Composer to manage project dependencies.
- Applying Patches.
- Adding and updating drupal modules and third party libraries.
- Overriding settings and configurations.
- Managing configuration changes through the CLI.
- Using Git to manage code changes.
- Executing composer scripts to install Drupal, import/override configurations, install drupal and/or import a database dump.
- Execute code coverage and static analysis tools.
- Build and artifact and deploy project.