Style Guide Driven Development for managers: Why you should care.
As a project manager your knee jerk reaction to cool new trendy technologies should be, What’s it going to cost me? Developers love cool new toys. The question: Is the juice worth the squeeze?
Style Guide Driven Development is an exciting new approach to front-end development where front-end developers make small html models of the components of a site before applying them to Drupal. In this presentation we will review the business value of Style Guide Driven Development and how it can increase the speed and quality of your project delivery.What’s Covered
- What is styleguide driven development?
- How it can allow you to get quick cheap feedback to validate the client's business requirements by building visual prototypes that you can reuse.
- How it will increase the accuracy of task estimation.
- How it impacts creating tasks.
- How Style Guide Driven Development can allow for more concurrent development.
- How it can increase the pool of developers who can work on your project.
- How it can increase the quality of your deliverables.
- Project managers looking for smoother delivery approaches.
- Clients who want to see something first before they're comfortable finalizing the visual design
- Developers looking to justify and socialize Style Guide Driven Development to business owners.