Project Management: The Unsung Hero of Project Success
Project management is often the unsung hero in our work. When a project is completed on-time, on-budget, and in-scope, the wheels of innovation keep moving. However, when poor project management takes hold, the work, creativity, and excitement can come to a screeching halt.
As project managers, we’re always looking for ways to increase a project’s effectiveness and efficiency. These practices, principles, and tools refine our craft. Join us to discuss how to strengthen a team’s ability to execute projects and to meet every client’s need. Help us share experiences, best practices, and new ideas. We want to motivate and inspire colleagues, who like you, get energized by creating schedules, managing budgets, and allocating resources.
We’re seeking sessions which align with the following topics:
- Project Planning Techniques: Sprint Planning, Resource Allocation, and Backlog Grooming
- Scope, Timing, and Cost: Managing the Triple Constraint
- The Agile Movement
- Leading Virtual, Remote, and Dispersed Teams
- Project Management Offices (PMOs)
- Managing Team Members and Clients
- Quality Assurance: How your workflow and checklist help to ensure project success.
- Stress Management and Coping Techniques: How you help your team, project, and client manage stress.
- Lifehacks: Collaboration Tools, Platforms, Tips, and Tricks for Project Managers
- The Future of Project Managers/Management
- Case Studies: Managing a Drupal 8 project. How it affected your client’s business.
Project Management Track Chair