Call for Volunteers for Program Team is Open
The DrupalCon Lille 2023 Call for Volunteers for Program Team is open.
Just like last year, we had five areas in which our program was centered around, and we decided that we would like to continue with them again this year. That said, the main topics for this years' edition of DrupalCon Lille will be:
- Agency & Business
- Attendees looking for actionable advice, ideas and challenges from business owners, operators, executives and project managers on how to manage their business and projects successfully.
- Clients & Industry Experiences
- Digital managers and executive decision-makers using Drupal or considering Drupal as their next digital experience management platform. Agency leaders, product owners and tech leads would also find the showcases insightful.
- Makers & Builders
- This track is for everyone interested in Drupal development, including all disciplines and all levels of experience. This track is for both technical profiles, and also anyone interested in how Drupal works from the inside.
- Open Web & Community
- This track is for everyone in the Drupal Open Web community interested in the web being an inclusive, diverse, open and healthy place.
- Users & Editors
- If you are using Drupal extensively to reach your organizations' digital goals or to create content regularly, or if you are creating the editorial experience for a project, this track is for you.
Sessions selection and how you can get involved?
The program team leads (Rouven Volk and Dan Lemon) have already started weekly meetings to figure out the details, and they are working on putting together a great program team for each track.
Currently, we are looking for volunteers who can work in the Program team. Once complete, the team will start building the program and we will publish our Call For Papers.
Since we are currently forming our program team, we are looking for motivated volunteers who would be interested in joining a track and helping us find the best sessions of the season.
Do you have good contacts in one of the audience groups we have mentioned above?
Are you interested in helping promote the program or selecting the right sessions for one of these tracks?
The track team is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive program, which is why we welcome help, especially from underrepresented groups.
Your collaboration as a track chair can be a very rewarding experience and will shape the program for the next DrupalCon.
Application submissions was closed on Tuesday, 28th of February, 2023. Thank you very much for your submissions!
We will soon have more kinds of opportunities for you to volunteer, stay tuned for the updates!
The DrupalCon Lille 2023 Program Team.