This page is a listing of the many resources available for speakers presenting at DrupalCon.
Speaker Presentation Templates
Speakers can download various formats of our branded slide decks, as well as the DrupalCon font families.
If you choose not to use the branded slides, we request that you include the following slides in your presentation:
contribution day reminder slide
Presentation Accessibility Resources
- Inclusive Speaker Orientation: Optional free training from the Linux Foundation that takes around two hours and will help speakers ensure their presentation are inclusive.
- How to Make your Presentations Accessible to All: Guidance for speakers to increase the accessibility of their presentation prior to and onsite.
- We have created a dedicated Slack Channel for DrupalCon Lille 2023' speakers, feel free to join it #dceu-2023-presenters in the Drupal Workspace and use it for any question you might have.
Promotion and Support
- Update your DrupalCon events profile
- Help spread the word about DrupalCon!
- Promote your session with the Speaker Promotion Card
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Does your conference have a Code of Conduct?
How long are sessions?
The sessions are either 20 or 45 minutes.
The Q&A portion of each presentation should fit into that time limit.
You can always continue the conversation in the Hallway Track, at a BoF, or via Twitter/Slack.
How are speakers compensated?
One speaker per session will receive a free ticket to attend DrupalCon.
Since revenue from DrupalCon is used to fund the Drupal project and Drupal.org initiatives we are unable to provide for speaker's other expenses or offer a speaker fee outside of our Speaker Inclusion Fund.
What permissions do I need to present?
Ensure you have explicit permission to share your company/client information, or at what level is appropriate to share. Proposing a session without permission is grounds for session cancellation.